$18.00 – $2,500.00
- Saint Petersburg • A clean, free-flowing script font containing upper & lowercase characters, numerals and a large range of punctuation.
- Saint Petersburg Alt • This is a second version of Saint Petersburg Script, with a completely new set of upper & lowercase characters. If you wanted to avoid letters looking the same each time to recreate a custom-made style, or try a different word shape, simply switch to this font for an additional layout option.
- Saint Petersburg Serif • A classy serif font containing uppercase characters, numerals and a large range of punctuation. Creates a perfect pairing contrast with the Really Love Script fonts. If you don’t have any software that understands opentype, you can still access all the ligatures by loading up all the supporting fonts included, and toggling between them as you type to get the look you want 🙂 When creating the font, we should take into consideration that each letter should be able to be connected with other letters. For example, letter “a” should be well connected as well as with “t” and “t” and with any other letters. This limits us: we have to start letter from exact one point and finish in exact second point. So here come ligatures.
I surveyed mostly common letter combinations and made 20 Discretionary ligatures with following letter combos.
- aa bb ee ff ll ss tt at et it ot sl st rt ut att ett itt ott utt (in Saint Petersburg)
- aa bb ee ff ll ss tt at et it ot sl st rt ut att ett itt ott utt (in Saint Petersburg Alt)
By using these ligatures, you can give realistic handlettered style, escaping font “pattern” effect Thanks for visit and looking for.